Friday, January 8, 2010

What Should I Be Doing To Prepare Myself For My Babies Arrival I Need To Know What I Can Do To Become A Millionare In The Future?what Do I Need To Learn/do.what Does It Take?

I need to know what i can do to become a millionare in the future?what do i need to learn/do.what does it take? - what should i be doing to prepare myself for my babies arrival

ok, I'm a very ambitious girl, and my dream has become a millionaire when I'm older. What can I do to prepare for it? What should I do? Know?

3 comments:

Shah K said...

Everyone is a millionaire, when it comes to promises. Unless you have the talent to succeed in show business, so that kind of company as short as possible. The chances of a millionaire, there are small businesses better than winning the lottery.

As Samuel Butler said: "There are two great rules of life, education and any other person. The first is that everyone in the end get what he wants if he only. That's the rule. The particular rule is that each individual is more or less an exception to the rule.

hanksimo... said...

More information about the financial and accounting, and money.
Read article # 1 by Phil Town, and depression arrival of Harry S. Dent.

Understand how to invest in equities, and invest in bonds as one, and the diversification of the media.

For more information on investing in rental properties, houses, and how to solve ...

Discover what you do and what to do with money, then invest the money for $ 2M to $ 1 million is not enough.

Learning the Rule of 72 - look at Google - how long does it take to double your money. And the introduction of a growth rate of 5% - 15% for safety.

Forex M said...

are not alone, your answers are here very seriously http://bit.ly/5LMSm4 achieve your goals, how to do all the best

Post a Comment