Monday, January 11, 2010

Our Anniversary Cards What Should I Get My Girlfriend For Our One Year Anniversary?

What should I get my girlfriend for our one year anniversary? - our anniversary cards

I'm 16 and my girlfriend is a little higher. We have spent more time together outside of school. I have a job, so I do not have enough resources, but my mother lent me money, because he also loves.

I want to say a letter, how much she means to me, and write it, but I wanted to get her something.

Our anniversary is two months after Valentine's Day, so I've decided not to celebrate Valentine's Day, I will make this anniversary special.

5 comments:

M&M said...

A personalized photo collage to celebrate their first year is something special ... There are several websites that offer this service, but many are not good. Below is a good one. Good luck:)

M&M said...

A personalized photo collage to celebrate their first year is something special ... There are several websites that offer this service, but many are not good. Below is a good one. Good luck:)

carriegi... said...

I always try to choose a unique and special gift for friends and relatives. I have this great site - http://my-song.ca/s/ano1! You will make a custom song - I have it for a birthday present from my husband. I had a great time to make the song together. It is fully customizable, and so cute! This is something I will remember for a long time.

ToMsBAbY... said...

Get a Promise Ring ... need not be expensive to the thought that counts and theres a promise that they not be together forever ..... my BF I think for our first anniversary and I can not stop to see:)

REAL EYES. REALIZE. REAL [LiiES] said...

:|....
And you are .... As girlsss
I have no idea, sorry

Post a Comment