Thursday, January 28, 2010

Right Abdominal Pain Thigh Post Pregnancy Pelvic/abdominal Pain?

Post pregnancy pelvic/abdominal pain? - right abdominal pain thigh

Five months ago, I delivered my fourth child since then, I experienced a sharp pain in my lower back and abdominal pain in inner thigh. My cycle came in mid-December, when, and since then I have not seen, I have a pregnancy test was negative. I'm not sure what could be causing this pain is not a relapse of the delivery. My task was to get three weeks after the birth I was in the disaster of Hurricane Ike you stationed 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Return to serious work after three weeks? "Go take a doctor to harm. The doctors told me that the woman needed a year to really recover from the birth of a child. I mean, he was a man there, should things go in his place! lol a baby 8 months and my back is so bad he can hardly move in the morning. The doctor told me that the baby may be placed securely connected. What can the bad times there was a whole year, of which also normal. I was unusual for the first 6 months and are now back to normal. If you are breast-fed and kept only this problem too. Woman's body is so much, I mean, our hair color and shoe size may change after the birth of a child. I would definitely by a doctor to get a safer, then sorry tested. Good luck, I hope to soon get an answer:)

Post a Comment