Sunday, January 24, 2010

Discount Wheels And Tires Can You Help Me Figure Out A Way To Fit Vw Beetle Tires And OEM Wheels On My 2003 Volkswagen Passat GL?

Can you help me figure out a way to fit vw beetle tires and OEM wheels on my 2003 Volkswagen Passat GL? - discount wheels and tires

I have lots of wheels and aluminum rims OEM had a VW Beetle. I checked the Discount Tire site and said the type of tires (225/45R17) that do not fit on the 2003 Volkswagen Passat GL a large selection. Well, I went to the wheels and tires on my car and the rooms have not aligned with the screws go. I, the original steel wheels with covers and replace sized195/65R15 made available. Can anyone help me determine whether there is a way to take the car to change to make these adjustments? Or am I SOL?
Thank you very much!

4 comments:

Jon S said...

It is not necessary to change the car. What return do. They gave you the reason for bad bolt size. What you need is a VW bolt pattern 5x100. The tire size is correct. Call them and let them know that do not fit into the car and with a return authorization #, and can then do things. Hope that helps.

cubs said...

LUG beetle pattern is 5 / 100, where the Passat 5/112.Also moved to the beetle is 38 and moving the Passat is 45 The shift is how far the wheel sticks white from the sun because you're basically fenders.So are really sure that changing a wheel on a pest passat.But turn the wheels fit the Jetta GTI 06 Type A or later, love it to slip in the Passat, a lie and offset pattern is the same.

Suprstar said...

If the return or replacement of the wheels is not an option, and you really want these wheels on your car, you can try adapter.
Check them out here
http://www.adaptitusa.com/index.asp
The people in this society are very helpful and professional!

Good luck!

djaca70 said...

You can not. Alloys outside of the insect has a different distance from the Passat. However, adjust the tire.

Post a Comment