Thursday, January 21, 2010

Outdoor Christmas Decorating Ideas How Can I Decorate For Christmas When I Don't Have Any Outdoor Outlets?

How can I decorate for Christmas when I don't have any outdoor outlets? - outdoor christmas decorating ideas

I like to decorate for Christmas, but I have not taken off electric lights and everything. Do you have ideas on other ways I could get to my destination? I have a few shrubs and a patio that could be corrected, but the fire that need the different ideas. Thank you!

4 comments:

biscotti... said...

1. Red Ribbons
2. Crowns (You can batteries for the fires of the Crown to obtain, just remember to activate and deactivate)
3. Garland wound poles or suspended above the garage
4. Great ornaments hanging from the trees
5. Christmas Flag
6. Wooden Reindeer
7. Large red ribbon wrapped around the poles look like candy canes
8. Plastic candy canes on the Promenade
9. Wooden nativity set
10. Lit Christmas tree in a shop window
11. Fake electric candles lit windows or decorations of any kind hanging from the windows

Tiki Tiki said...

a wreath

peppersh... said...

I had the same problem as my husband went into a threaded socket on the Porchlight has a string on them, leave the switch inside.Of today's world will not undo what you have a large bucket with ice cream a section and put it on everything decorating.Be protect us from rain and everything else you works.Happy outdoor extension cord, not the kind of home.

peppersh... said...

I had the same problem as my husband went into a threaded socket on the Porchlight has a string on them, leave the switch inside.Of today's world will not undo what you have a large bucket with ice cream a section and put it on everything decorating.Be protect us from rain and everything else you works.Happy outdoor extension cord, not the kind of home.

Post a Comment