Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Happens To Degenerated Fibroid What Happens If I Lock Out Most Of The Managers In My Fantasy League?

What happens if I lock out most of the managers in my fantasy league? - what happens to degenerated fibroid

The fantasy hockey league that I have for ice hockey in a situation where they want to say have become little more, because the blockade of the other managers do everything possible, something in the league to change in order to cover themselves with more thought.

I was what I wanted, specific, however, continue to disrupt managers and everything we are trying to do to meet my goal. They have the league is not quite the way I wanted it to be.

My question is this: there are penalties if you want to block not intentionally manager in the league anymore? I, 20 in the league when it really should be limited for me and my 7 friends. Only 2 managers left, perhaps others who were not complete idiots.

So it's really my league? Or should the turmoil continue?

No comments:

Post a Comment