Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snakes Why Do They Have Blurry Eyes Dreams About Dead Frogs? Interpret Please.?

Dreams about dead frogs? Interpret please.? - snakes why do they have blurry eyes

Last night I dreamed I was in my old house. In my dream I do not understand why I was there, and looking around the house, I saw these things blurry. I do not know what they were waiting to get closer to them, and I realized that dead frogs were everywhere in the house. There was also a large snake in a dream, too. He did not move, but I was shocked and back against the door of my house. Suddenly, three dogs tried to run into the house and started attacking me and started biting my legs. They were vicious, but their bites do not hurt me for some reason. But among them were born two spiders - one black and one white. And I remember having seen crawling in my dream, because I was afraid to kill them.


So it was my dream! AW ho care to interpret?
What I want to know that they are dead frogs, though. I had a dream some of them already, but it is the only one I remember clearly enough to tell.

2 comments:

J_P said...

My friend says Freud:

Frogs are a symbol of their past dreams and ambitions. old snake from his long journey of life is significant that. Dog bite is a picture of these things in your life happens again .. bite like a nagging thought. Spiders is good and evil, which can be options. Dogs may also continue to bite, if you follow the black spider.


Or perhaps forget his old home, your pet snake, before he and some frogs eat stifled. Then, old neighbors, the dogs came and licked escaped death. :) When I rolled on some spider dropped from a spider on the door and stepped into the mud .... Puppy stuck

I do not know ... What do you think it means? :)

rachel l said...

Dreams do not really mean anything. I could give you awesome and terrible dreams I had, but it has nothing to say or something. 99% of the time they never do.

Post a Comment