Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pet Loans I Am Looking For A Pet Wheelchair For A Large Dog. Please Help.?

I am looking for a pet wheelchair for a large dog. Please help.? - pet loans

Hello everyone,

Do you know of any charities, organizations or individuals, companies or loans to donate a wheelchair? I have a big German shepherd dog (14 years), in addition to general health is recommended to their wide hips (hip dysplasia) and the vet is a chair for him. Everywhere I looked, which are too expensive to pay me. : (

Any help would be very grateful.

Thank you!

1 comment:

CambridgeSmiles said...

Try Hpets.org - The Handicapped Pets Foundation. They provide wheelchairs, including the new adjustable Walkin' Wheels.
Also, if you do buy one new, they can be resold at almost full price because they're adjustable and fit almost any dog. They also have a buy-back program.

Post a Comment